September Real Estate Report: Why Buying In Ko Olina Gets You More Than Just A Home
September 2019 Oʻahu Real Estate Market Trends
- Single family homes sales increased by +12.3% in September. Any double-digit increase like this is a significant one!
- The median prices dropped for single family home sales -4.4%. This shows that buyers are getting better value for their purchases.
- Active listings climbed +13.7%. Since this is almost equal to the amount of sold homes, it tells us that inventory is stable.
Want to understand the data better? Contact Sam for a personal consultation! Making Realty Dreams A Reality!
ʻEwa Plain Stats
The September monthly statistics for the ʻEwa Plain include Kapolei and ʻEwa Beach.
- The ʻEwa Plain is very active with a large number of home sales, compared to other region on Oʻahu.
- Overall unit sales and sales prices were up for September, which shows a healthy market continues.
- Average sales prices usually track consistent with average days on market, as prices will drop as inventory sits longer.
- The price chart at the bottom shows average sales price tracking very close to average asking price, so sellers are still able to achieve their goals.
I am representing buyers that are in process of a purchase at Ko Olina Coconut Plantation, and want to share some of the wonderful things I learned.
Coconut Plantation is the center section of the housing area at Ko Olina, by the retail center across from the Aulani hotel. It’s a convenient location for getting in and out of the development, close to shopping and restaurants, and is a gated community for privacy and security.
Also, some fantastic amenities:
- Two swimming pool centers, each with jacuzzis and outdoor grills.
- The main swimming center has a club house which owners can use for private parties.
- A Zen spa, consisting of a secluded jacuzzi area, for total relaxation.
- Access to a health club and tennis courts, located by the golf course.
- Free access to the water sport activities at Lagoon #4.
This housing complex offers vacationers and full-time owners luxury resort living in Kapolei!
Sam Paltikian is a REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, RS-79996, at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties: (RBO-16781)