Real Estate Report: Why Is This Condo Complex So Popular?
The real estate market is ever-changing. Happily, Kapolei Realtor Sam Paltikian RS-79996, at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties: (RBO-16781), is here to explain what it all means for west side homeowners.
Single-family home sales increased by 12.3% again in October, which makes 2 months in a row of double-digit sales growth!
The median prices dropped slightly for single family home sales at -2.5%, which is relatively stable.
Active listings were still up 5.5%, which shows that the healthy market continues.
Want to understand the data better? Contact Sam for a personal consultation! Making Realty Dreams A Reality!
ʻEwa Plain Stats
Can you believe the ʻEwa Plain has had 888 single family homes sold in just 10 months?
The median sales price has gone down 6%. Lower prices mean more buyers — both because of the value they can get, and because they are more likely to qualify for loans.
Also, inventory is down 10%, meaning that buyers have to act fast when they find a home they like. Single-family homes are selling fast — median days on market are down 51%.
Condo sales remain strong also, with a whopping 553 units sold already in the first 10 months of 2019!
In this month’s report, I’m highlighting the ever-popular Sun Rise condo complex in ʻEwa Beach off Geiger Road.
What makes Sun Rise so popular?
- A variety of condo styles: Including studios, 1 bedroom, and 2 bedroom units.
- Affordable prices: Ideal for 1st time home buyers, investors, and renters too.
- Convenient shopping: ʻEwa Town Center, right next door, has a Foodland, Longs Drugs, banks, hair salons, and several restaurants.
- Recreation: Geiger Park is steps away, with children’s sports activities, tennis and basketball courts, clean restrooms, and open space for family activities.
- Transportation access: With bus stops on adjacent corners, you can get to the west and east side easily.
Sam Paltikian is a REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, RS-79996, at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties: (RBO-16781)