Ka Makana Aliʻi Is Your Prom Planning HQ
At Ka Makana Aliʻi on Saturday (2/29), you can:
- Buy gowns and reserve tuxedos at Vows’ Prom pop-up store
- Get spruced up at a prom pampering station
- See a prom fashion show with the latest trends
- Schedule makeup sessions at Sephora, Macy’s or Hoʻala Salon & Spa
- Schedule manis and pedis at Lavish Nails or Nail Pika
- Clear room in your closet by donating to a prom dress drive
The event is called Promville, and it goes from 2pm-6pm. This year’s promgoers can enjoy a pampering station, ambassador search contest, king and queen contest, etiquette tips, vendors and a fashion show at 4 p.m.
View this post on Instagram
#Promville2020 #Prom #PopUp Event 7th Annual #PromvilleDressDrive and #PromvilleDressGiveaway :: If you missed the event at Town Center of Mililani yesterday (Feb. 22), don't worry there's still time… Saturday, February 29, 2020 | 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. | Ka Makana Alii Saturday, March 7, 2020 | 10 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. | The Barn at SALT at Our Kakaako
The event is also a dress drive and giveaway to help economically disadvantaged and underprivileged high school girls in Hawaiʻi attend prom. Students in need with a valid school I.D. can get a donated dress for free.
The Vows’ Prom pop-up store is open through Sunday, March 1. They brought about 50 prom gowns and the latest tuxes to rent or purchase in their pop-up. The store is in the Macy’s wing of Ka Makana Aliʻi, near Godiva.
In addition to their markdowns on gowns (up to 50% off), they will also offer students $20 off their tuxedo if they book during the pop-up event with a valid student ID.