New Homes Along Kapolei Golf Course Now For Sale
The real estate market is ever-changing. Happily, Kapolei Realtor Sam Paltikian RS-79996, at Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties: (RBO-16781), is here to explain what it all means for west side homeowners.
Oʻahu Real Estate Market Trends
The year kicked off with increases for median pricing and closed sales — for both condos and single family homes!
- The number of days on market has decreased, which is how long it takes to achieve an accepted purchase contract.
- Mortgage interest rates are at a 50-year low, which is keeping the housing market strong, as it gives buyers an opportunity to become a home owner.
- ʻEwa Plain single family home median prices dropped 4%, but sales were up 45%!
- Inventories were down 31%, which drove the days on market down by 39%, since buyers had limited choices.
- Pricing remained stable with sellers achieving 99% of their asking price.
- The new development consistes of 26 single-family homes next to Kapolei Golf Club.
- Exact location is just off Kapolei Parkway, on ~3.8 acres between the Hawaiian Homelands, and Kapolei Golf Club.
- Eight of the 26 are affordable income types.
- Large open floor plans, with oversized windows to maximize natural lighting.
- Buyer selection done by lottery system.
- Kealiʻi offers country-club style living in Kapolei.
Want to understand the data better, contact Sam for a personal consultation! Making Realty Dreams A Reality!
ʻEwa Plain & Makakilo Stats
The ʻEwa Plain includes ʻEwa Beach and Kapolei, which has a large number of homes, and typically the 2nd-most sales of all regions on the island.
Sam’s Commentary: Sales Are Open For New Kapolei Golf Course Frontage Homes, Kealiʻi by Gentry
I visited the sales office and models on Saturday, February 29th, for the grand opening of Kealiʻi by Gentry. They had 3 models showing, with beautiful layouts, and tasteful styles.
Here’s what potential buyers need to know:
If you want to learn more about these homes, or market conditions for 2020, please contact me for a one-on-one discussion. You can email me at Sam.Paltikian@cbpacific.com or call 808.265.1450.